AmoLatina Review: All The Strengths And Weaknesses Of This Dating Site
Amo Latina Overviews
- You can look at the profiles of every female member
- Has thorough and strict application process
- Dependable anti-scam policy
- Registration is free and extremely simple
- Get five free credits if you verify your age
- Pre-registration information required
- Profiles are not that detailed or fully fleshed out
- The site is not the easiest to navigate
AmoLatina is not the most popular dating website in the world, which is quite obvious — it’s a niche platform only for those who are interested in dating South American women, and such websites never reach the popularity of such dating platforms “for all” as, say, Tinder or Match. However, this site is still quite good — and here, we’ll talk about all of its strong and weak sides. Continue reading this AmoLatina dating site review to find out the truth about AmoLatina!
AmoLatina review: Interface and design
This is one of the best things about the AmoLatina dating site. Its interface is intuitive and very simple, and we can’t say anything bad about it. You click “Search” to search for women, you click “send email” to send an email, it’s very simple. There is also an AmoLatina app — if you prefer mobile dating, you’ll like it. Unfortunately, the app is only available to Android users.
Registration on AmoLatina website
The registration is very fast here. You enter your email address, answer a few questions, write a profile description, and upload some photos. After that, you can start using the AmoLatina dating website — you don’t need to wait until your account is approved or to verify your identity here.
AmoLatina dating site: Free and paid features
AmoLatina dating website is not free to use but obviously, some services and features are free here. Here’s what you can do without any credits:
- Create an account, write a profile description, upload photos
- Browse profiles
- Use advanced search filters
- Use the “Let’s Mingle” feature — it allows users to send lots of short messages to a large number of members that meet their criteria. It’s free (once for 24 hours).
Once you buy credits, you get access to various premium features. Here’s what you can do if you have enough credits (the price is included):
- Send a gift — anything from 29 credits (1 rose) to 4700 credits (iPhone 11)
- Send and read emails — 10 credits per 1 email
- Use live chat — 1 credit per 1 minute
- Use a two-way video chat — 6 credits per 1 minute
- View member videos (on the profile page) — 10 credits per 1 video
- Send/view a photo or video — 15 credits for each
AmoLatina Price and payment methods
How much do credits on the AmoLatina dating site cost? Let’s talk about it: here’s how much you’ll have to pay here (keep in mind that sending 1 email costs 10 credits).
- 150 credits — $20 (only for the first month; it’s $50 starting from the second month)
- 600 credits — $150
- 1500 credits — $300
All the most common credit cards (Visa/MC/AmE/Discover) are accepted, as well as UnionPay wallets. Unfortunately, you can’t pay with your PayPal account here. By the way, your purchase will appear on the bank statement as “AmoLatina” — it’s not a serious problem, but you need to be aware that you just can’t keep your online activity secret with this dating site.
Membership base and quality of profiles
Most profiles you’ll find on the AmoLatina dating website look great. Lots of photos and videos, detailed profile descriptions, interests and hobbies, full info on occupation and education — that’s what most of them look like. The absolute majority on this site are women from Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina, but you can find a woman from almost any South American country on Amolatina.
There are lots of detailed profiles on the AmoLatina dating website — so if you’re tired of empty and inactive accounts that take forever to respond to your texts, that’s the right place for you. AmoLatina is also a good choice for mobile users (the app is great, as well as the mobile version of the site). And, it’s not that expensive — 1 minute in the live chat will only cost you 20 cents provided that you’ve bought the largest credit pack. So, why not try it right now?