The popularity of Asian brides for marriage has skyrocketed in the past decade, but even by those standards, Japanese women are in high demand among Western men. But should you consider Japanese brides, and if so, where can you find your own Japanese woman? We have all the answers you need!
Best dating sites to meet a Japanese Singles in 2022
The most attractive qualities of Japanese women
Marrying a Japanese bride will be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make in life, and here are just three traits that make Japanese girls perfect for every man.
Japanese girls are often praised for their beauty, and there are numerous women around the world who try to imitate the Japanese standard of beauty. A typical Japanese lady has pale skin with a rosy blush, sleek black hair, a petite body, and slight curves. Brides in Japan have a modern fashion sense and attitude to makeup, and they know exactly how to emphasize their natural features.
Japanese families put a lot of time and effort into educating their daughters, and it definitely shows. Japanese brides are very intelligent, and they know so much about everything that you can talk to them for ages without noticing the time go by. For Japanese mail order brides, education is a lifelong process, so you can often find a Japanese girl reading a book in her spare time instead of watching TV or playing games.
Respect for their partners
A Japanese bride will never be with someone just for the sake of not being on her own. They invest a lot of thought into choosing a partner, and they will never let a good relationship go to waste. Japanese mail order wives surround their partners with care without suffocating them, and you will always feel your Japanese wife’s presence in your life.
What makes Japanese mail order brides look for foreign men?
For Japanese women, marriage to foreigners isn’t a way to escape the gloomy conditions of their home country like it is for some other foreign brides. It’s just a way to expand their dating pool, discover their favorite male features, and unlock new possibilities by moving to another country for marriage. It’s also worth noting that Japanese mail order brides find Western guys appealing and often even more appealing than the men in their own country.
3 things people get wrong about Japanese brides
For Western men, Japanese brides are some of the most beautiful foreign girls, and that kind of popularity comes with its own drawbacks. Specifically, there are several myths circulating around Japanese brides, and here are the three most common ones.
- Japanese culture is too different from ours. At first glance, Japanese culture seems very exotic, and you can’t find a lot of similarities between the Japanese way of living and the way things are done in your country. However, it’s worth noting that Japanese brides are actually fond of Western culture and adopt a lot of it into their daily lives.
- Japanese women always put work first. Like Korean women for marrige, Japanese mail order wives are very ambitious and rightfully proud of their careers. Japanese working culture is indeed harsher than ours and Japanese women do work a lot, but they never hesitate to cut back their hours if their family needs them more.
- Japanese mail order brides don’t want to settle down until their late 30s. There are definitely some Japanese women who don’t get married until they turn 30 or more, but those are not the type of women you can meet as Japanese brides online. If a woman is actively looking for a partner online, it means that she’s ready for the next big step in her life.
What to do after you meet Japanese bride?
When you meet Japanese mail order bride, it’s only the first step on your way to eternal happiness. You will also need to build a strong connection with your Japanese bride, and these five dating tips will have you get your relationship off to a good start.
- Hang out with her friends for the first few times. A Japanese woman can often bring her friends to the first few dates, and you should be surprised or disappointed — they will give her confidence and will help her feel relaxed.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in her background. An easy way to impress your Japanese bride is to show some knowledge of her culture and language, and then let her know that you want to find out even more about her.
- Talk about the things that make you a good partner. Japanese mail order brides have no problem with finding dates in their home country, so you should try your best to stand out from local guys and showcase your advantages.
- Cater to your woman’s romantic side. A surprising thing about Japanese brides is that they are old-school romantics. Japanese girls love romantic gifts, creative dates, declarations of love, and celebrating anniversaries together.
- Don’t put off the serious talk for later. Even though the actual marriage proposal can still be years away from now, you and your Japanese bride should both know that your relationship is going somewhere and isn’t just casual.
To sum up
With so many opportunities right now to marry Cambodian women, Japanese women, and all kinds of foreign mail order brides, there is one less excuse to remain single. Research your favorite type of Asian brides, choose an international dating site that fits your needs and budget, and begin the search for your soulmate.
You can go to Tokyo and try to approach women there—this can work if your Japanese is perfect, if you look great, and if you are ok with the idea of wasting a lot of time and money. Or, you can try websites with Japanese mail order brides—it’s much cheaper and much more convenient than the first option.
Japanese mail order brides are different from other Asian women. The ladies from Japan are not as passive, shy, and definitely not as obedient as women from Southeast Asia. Japanese brides are very intelligent, hard-working, and ambitious—but at the same time, they are feminine and romantic.
Show respect to her culture and traditions—it’s the best and the fastest way to understand Japanese brides. Always be romantic—that’s what Japanese men lack. And don’t rush, please, because dating is slower in Japan than in the United States.
A flight to Tokyo will cost you $1,000–$3,000 and 1 week in Japan will cost around $1,000–$1,500. The wedding can be quite expensive (up to $30,000).
First, Japanese mail order brides think that American men are more respectful, romantic, and caring than Japanese men. Second, Japanese men are increasingly choosing the solo life (60% of them don’t want to get married) and Japanese women don’t share these views.